I shared with you a photo of the most recent Paper Pumpkin kit that I received last week. I love getting that little orange box each month. I was so excited to see masculine themed supplies. Here’s what is included in the kit:
- Hey, Man Photopolymer Stamp Set including “Happy Father’s Day”, “Happy Birthday”, “Dad”, “Son” and “Bro”. These stamps are so versatile!
- Marina Mist Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Four 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ printed card bases
- Two 3″ x 3″ printed card bases
- Self-Adhesive stickers
- Die-cut accents
- Four Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes
- Two Very Vanilla Square Envelopes (for the 3″ x 3″ cards)
- Soft Suede Baker’s Twine
- Soft Suede Candy Dots
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
Look at all these goodies! Literally everything you need is in the box (except adhesive)! Love it! I don’t know if you can see it in the second photo but one of the embellishment pieces has a faint print of great words like Amazing, Fantastic, Wonderful, Funny etc. Such great detail!!!
Here are my creations…and I still had some supplies left over!
I made the first card below straight from the paper pumpkin instruction guide. It took me 7 minutes. And I think 1 minute of that was trying to get the new ink spot open :-). Seriously, I couldn’t have put on my coat and found my keys to go to Hallmark in 7 minutes……I Love these Kits!!!
Want to know more about Paper Pumpkin? Just let me know.
(The first two cards are made with supplies right out of the box. For the remainder I added a few other things that I had in my stash)